Days since surgery

Saturday, July 31, 2010

B.Y.O.C. BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY

BYOC my little bumblebees....we get to know each other better and we get a free blog topic for our fried brains! Join in if you want and ENJOY!
1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)
* I like movies period. I favor romantic comedies and action movies. But I also have a love for kids' movies, it really depends on my mood.
2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
* I love chinese food, I eat almost any of the meat and veggie dishes like beef and broccoli. I also love lo mein, fried rice, wonton soup, egg drop soup all of it...
3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?
* I say to each his own if it works for you do your thing. I personally couldn't see myself doing it because I can't separate my feelings like, I've never successfully had a one night stand, it always developed into some type of relationship.
4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.
* I am going to get up the courage to join a gym
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
I like everyone felt for Draz and what she is going through, I was mad at Grace for losing weight during her pity party and I've pity partying for a month and haven't lost an ounce, lol. Kudos to Catherine and Grace for their progess pics. There are more but I am dozing at the computer so I can't think of them

3 comments:

DiZneDiVa said...

Hey, I am a new follower... I love your answers on the BYOC, and I look forward to following your journey. I was banded on March 23rd,2010. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Thanks for having my back this week!!

Cindylew said...

Hi doll...just dropping in to say "Hey"!
Love ya.