Time for BYOC – a little diddy where you answer 5 questions in your blog so we all get to know each other better and to give your fried brain a break! Enjoy!
1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”
or Tom Brady?
Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or
Tony Little (exercise nut)?
Whoopi Goldberg or
Can I say neither? I like Tom Cruise but he kinda weirds me out now and although I love football after what Tom Brady did to his baby mama it makes me think he's a douche. So I will take Katie Holmes or Bridget Monayhan(Tom B's baby mama). Yep I'd rather be a lesbian than choose between those dudes.
Most definitely Mr. Big, his swagger is unreal and although he can be typical sometimes overall i would take my chances. Tony Little is weirdly shaped and a bit scary.
Well as a person who has been living on self-imposed Celibacy Island for the last year I'd have to say making whoopi for $500 Meredith...final answer.
2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?
** I'm all for it within reason, changing your face so that you no longer resemble your former self is ridiculous unless you are witness protection. Altering your looks to look like a celebrity speaks to self esteem issues I'm not down with. Cutting away a gazillion pounds of flab after you have done an kickass weight loss is your God-given right! Pulling the boobies up so your nipples stop getting lost in your navel or swiping your bikini line is awesome! So I'm all for plastic surgery and not just for weight loss if you can do something that makes you feel better about yourself and your view of yourself is not crazily skewed I say go for it.
I am prepared to sell a kidney or two, fulfill someone's flabby fetish or whatever it takes to have it because when I lose all this weight I know I will need it.
3. What’s your favorite website?
** This is hard I am a junkie, I like a lot design websites like Apartment Therapy and cooking sites like smitten kitchen, gotta have my gossip so People and Us mag sites as well.
4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation?
Go somewhere your cell phone doesn't work especially if you have your kids with you, see if you can truly disconnect and enjoy.
5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
**DROPPING MY HEAD IN SHAME AND DISGUST****
7 Wide Width Shoes for Fall
6 days ago