It’s give your brain a break Friday – BYOC! A whole blog entry ready for the taking….just copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer away. It’s our way of getting to know new and old bloggers a little better! Enjoy!
1. Because I’m going hardcore on Monday to lose my last 15 before vacation I’m curious….what’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?
• Although I am a qualified diet expert, I didn't try a lot of fad diets because I'm a natural skeptic and I read too much so really besides some Slimfast, finding some success with Weight Watchers and just trying to cut back carbs (never strict low carb) I didn't do a lot of crazy things, although looking back my life was apparently put at risk when my doctor had me on phen/fen briefly but luckily I suck at remembering to take pills.
Oh yeah and when I took what is now ALLI, back then it was a prescription only drug and it was crazy because I remember (stop reading if you're squeamish) I thought I had to pass gas and I soiled my clothes with grease it was an Oil Poot...seriously it was weird and gross at the same time. When you pooped you'd see grease in the toilet...crazy.
2. Do you prefer baths or showers?
• I like the relaxation aspect of a bath but honestly as I get older baths gross me out, I feel like I'm marinating in my body filth, I know it's crazy, but I think about germs more now. I'm not OCD with it but it's stuff like baths and going to buffets and touching spoons to serve myself that everyone else has touched, things like that. Also before stores start putting out hand sanitizing wipes for the carts, shopping carts had starting grossing me out a bit.....okay maybe a little OCD.
3. What is your favorite breakfast food?
• G.R.I.T.S.....period. Bacon comes a close second, but there is nothing better for breakfast than grits. Maybe because I am a grit "Girl Raised In The South, I can eat them morning, noon and nite.
4. What’s your least favorite word?
• Let me get back to you on that
5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?
Grace feels like a sister and I was having a rough week so I commiserated with her.
Amy W. and the fact that she survived running in the Florida heat alone makes me want to "skin her and wear her like last season's Versace" (modified quote from Real Housewives of New Jersey). I can't breathe out there standing still.
p.s. once you get a certain size baths aren't as fun in regular sized tubs cause when you sit down all the water gushing over the top of the tub and makes a mess on the floor.....who wants to clean that up lol!
5 Things To Do In Israel
2 weeks ago