Days since surgery

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

So sorry

Today in Tampa

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I went away to visit a friend this weekend and she has no internet access (who does that?). I know there are millions of you secretly lurking out there that hang onto my everyword and I am sorry I have left you waiting with baited breath for my next move.

I have an appointment tomorrow to see my surgeon and hopefully get a new date, yesterday I did really good with eating but today I don't feel myself and I have eaten crap and now I feel worse not just mentally but actually physically.

This weekend while in Jacksonville I realized the inside of my right thigh was swollen, initially I thought chub rub, but it was really weird and I felt I was walking unevenly. I touched my leg and sure enough it was swollen and because of the recent surgeries my mom urged me to go to an urgent care clinic. The doctor there said it looked like a bite although she didn't see puncture wounds. So that was $35. (thanks to insurance) for peace of mind.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July and I'm glad I was in Jacksonville instead of here in Tampa because apparently it rained all weekend.

8 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Good to hear from you again! I'm glad you had a nice weekend and the leg issue turned out to be no big deal.

Don't worry about the food - if we were good dieters, we wouldn't need lap-bands!

Darlin1 said...

Chub Rub---Never heard it said!

FUNNY!!

Cindylew said...

You've got me pegged mama...I don't make a move without first checking your blog...thank God you're back cupcake.

Janice said...

Good luck with the dr's appt tomorrow. Hope you get a date set. Once that happens...it goes quickly. :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I missed you gumdrop!

Michelle said...

Hello, new follower here just stopping by to say hi and looking forward to reading your blog. :)

JazzyRayne said...

Yeah tampa was def a mess on the fourth, but the past 2 days have been very pretty.

Glad you had a good fourth, it really did suck here. My roomie and i played in the rain while watching the fireworks lol.

Good luck with meeting your surgeon! Youre in my prayers.

Jenny said...

Seriously, it rained cats and dogs all weekend. Sucky 4th. But we needed the rain.

Glad that it was just a bite!