Days since surgery

Friday, July 09, 2010

B.Y.O.C. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS CRAZY!!!

BYOC everyone! 5 questions - some funny, some serious - we answer in our blogs to get to know each other better and to ease our fried brains on Fridays!

1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?

* I think I would chose the love of money, no seriously I would chose love because I know some miserable, lonely people that have plenty of money.
Is it too much to want both since I'm kinda broke right now I would say high salary I have a job now that doesn't have job satisfaction and doesn't have the perk of high salary

2. What is your favorite time of day?

* I am definitely a nocturnal person, when everything is a rest and quiet is what I love, followed by a close second to the time I pick my son up at school, I love seeing his face and him telling me how his day went, I don't know if that will ever get old.

3. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?

* No I don't but I am working on it, I have a had the discussion about pulling the plug with my mom but need to do something formally in case I survive her. I want my son to live with my and hopefully his dad will respect my wishes.

4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.


* Find a way to get more sleep, I have problems quieting my mind so I need to work on altering my nighttime routine to encourage sleep.

5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.

* This week I thought I would do something different my superstars are my followers who have been keeping me encouraged when I feel like losing my mind. I appreciate each and every comment and I think of you guys when I want to cry!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love of money...you are too funny! :) Just read your previous post on the band. Geesh...sometimes it seems like two steps forward only to go three steps back. I will keep my fingers crossed that it all comes together sooner or later. Hang in there...each day brings you closer.
Hugs and happy weekend!