Days since surgery

Saturday, July 24, 2010

B.Y.O.C. BRING YOUR OWN CUCKOO!!!!

It’s time for BYOC Friday. Get to know your fellow bloggers better AND give your blogging brain a break! Enjoy!
1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion)
.• I work at a cable company and I get free cable and internet service. This includes all the premium channels and discounts on PPV movies. Our parent company is in publishing so I get really good discounts on some magazines subscriptions, I have opportunities to be in parades, I've gotten free concert tickets, get to work at a lot of events (I don't because I lot of them are outside and that's another reason I want to lose this week. I also used to work for a major magazine publishing company we were the fulfillment side of the company and we ran catalogs for S.I. , WCW, and M. Stewart, so items from those catalogs people would spend 100's of dollars on we would get at employee sales for a couple bucks, I was too young to appreciate the M.Stewart household stuff then so I gave most of it away. Martha actually came down and walked through the center and we met some of the wrestlers, it was cool.
2. Do you ever lie in your blog? Not really lie, I leave things out because I don't want to be a drag but I tell the condensed version of events in the interest of keeping posts shorter
.3. What do you wear to bed? It varies, a lot of time nothing or tops no bottoms or bottoms no tops, I wear a little of nothing all the time I'm at home.
4. Where do you go for advice? Simply put, the refrigerator, I eat my issues rather than share them, I try to go to my mom sometimes, but I am the middle child and my siblings always have some bigger drama going so I feel I get lost in the shuffle, so I keep most things inside. Also I have very few people I consider friends and even with them it is hard for me to show weakness, it is something I have to work on.
5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why? I've been a self absorbed blogger this week and so I have been neglectful in reading and commenting so can I take a pass on this question.

No comments: