Days since surgery

Monday, June 07, 2010

Is this damn scale broke...

I got on the scale yesterday and it showed that I was 21 pounds down since I started the pre-op diet, and I'm still not believing it. I weighed myself about 5 times yesterday and made my son get on it trying to double check. My measurements are pretty aggressive too and I will post those numbers in full later, but I show 7 1/4 loss on my waist, but I think my stomach must've still been bloated from the gallbladder surgery and I show 3 inches lost from my hips...WOOHOO!

I can't believe I have less than 48 hours before my surgery and I can't wait. I can't wait to get this nasty taste out of my mouth. I think I must be in ketosis which happens you do low carb diets because I feel like my breath is constantly questionable. I will taking more before pics and posting those and measurements and all that in the next day or two. I really want to keep a detailed account of this journey because I know I always want to see that on other people's blogs...

No comments: