Better late than never...
1. If your heart had a singing voice, whose would it be?
Mary J Blige, she sings as though she has been through some things and triumphed over the pain. Also Erykah Badu, she has a style that is all her own and isn't afraid to challenge the norm.
2. What is your most disgusting habit?
Probably biting the skin on the edge of my nails. I think nail-biting is disgusting and I would never be a nail-biter, but really is biting the skin on the side of your nails any less disgusting. Anything involving putting your nasty hands in your mouth is gross.
3. Carmen and I were talking about Chicago and our fears...for those of you going (and those of you not you can answer as if you were going)...what is your biggest fear?
Well I am in the process of working it out so I can go but I my surgery keeps getting delayed and I don't want to be the only one who hasn't started the journey. Also I have never taken a trip alone, especially to meet people who I don't know, but travelling is something I aspire to do more of so I think this would be a new start. Also fear needing two seats on the airplane...
4. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.
I vow to start exercising again, to do my walking dvd at least twice this coming week.
I am also going to restart a modified version of my pre-op diet, cutting down on my carb intake, drink my protein shakes, and up my water intake.
5. Whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week?
It was not a current post but this week I discovered Grace's blog and stayed up all night reading the archives and the pain she showed on her vlog after her break-up made realize how much some people put themselves out there on their blogs. It made me want to open myself up more.
Fab Look for Less: My $40 Dress
3 days ago