Days since surgery

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What happened to silent Farts!

I just read Amy W's blog and it made me remember something that I've meaning to ask you guys, I get gas daily, not always the painful kind but just "I gotta fart" type gas.  But what has happened to my fart I no longer have short, small farts EVER.  THEY DON'T GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT EVER!!! They are loud and long and if I'm really honest they come in both scented and unscented but they are sooooooo long and sooooooooooooooooo loud, I can't dare try to sneak one out anywhere, ever.  I want my old farts back...not cool and not ladylike at all...
I know all of this is TMI but who else can help me but you guys!!

1 comment:

Amanda Kiska said...

Too funny! Not the problem, but the way you described it.

I am guessing the issue is related to eating a healthier diet (more fruits & veggies, less fat & sugar). There is a product called Beano you might try. It is drops that you add to foods that cause gas while you are cooking them. I've used it before and it works pretty well.