Days since surgery

Friday, October 01, 2010

Move your FAT BUTT...but down another 2.8

I did not have physical relations with that DVD at all, hey guys the plan this week was for me to start doing my exercise dvd right?  Well I lied to you and myself, between stress at work and my sister's wedding countdown, oh yeah and simple laziness, I did no such thing.
I posted another 2.8lb weight loss today despite being a lardass, but I think to myself could that have been a 3.8 maybe even a 4 if I had sweated a little, perhaps.....but I will take it. Oh yeah and I ate some crap this week just not a lot of it.
I know this next will be crazier because it's the last week before the nuptials on 10/10 but I am going to do some exercise, I promise.

So now I'm down 36.8lb from my presurgery weight, yeppers and I never want to see that jelly again.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

WooHoo!!!!!

Steph said...

Congrats on the losses. You are kicking butt and taking names!! I am SO proud of you!

Lena said...

Great job on the loss!

Cindylew said...

That's my girl...great job cupcake.

Jen said...

Great job on the loss! Getting into that exercise groove is hard to do, but you'll get there (and I'll find mine again too, LOL!)!!

Kellie Collis said...

You can do it! You'll be fab on the 10th. Have a great week ahead, Kellie xx