Days since surgery

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 month anniversary pic


now

2005/2006



I can't believe it has been 6 months, I can't believe I'm so stuck in one place, I've changed strategies this week so hopefully I can see some movement in the scale who for the record is no longer my friend. But I promised pics a while back so here they are although no noticeable difference can be seen from my last pics, but I can see a difference since some of my heaviest times especially in my face (of course).

6 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

I can see it in your stomach and chest too. 50 lbs. is great! I'm sorry you're experiencing a slow down. I know you'll get back on track. Just keep plugging away!

Lap Band Gal said...

I can totally see it :) Congrats on the 50 lbs down. Keep on keepin' on. You can do it!

Justawallflower said...

yeah, I can see it! you are gorgeous! and 50 is great in six months! I hope things get moving for you again!

Theresa said...

I definitely can see it too! Congratulations!

Cindylew said...

Looking great cupcake.
You are so doing this.

Jen said...

I can see it too!

I know slowdowns suck, but slow is better than going backwards, right?? I gotta keep telling myself that too. :)