Days since surgery

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm still here

I'm still here I know I suck as a blogger...I will be back soon, I am in a funk and plus I'm packing to move, things are hectic. I haven't been a good blogger or even a good lurker, but I promise I will be back soon I do have some things to share, just can't make myself do it. I wish I could drive up to Orlando and see Grace and other bloggers this weekend, but I don't think I can swing it :( But I promise more soon, maybe even later tonight...if I have any people still reading don't give up on me yet!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Still reading! I can be really erratic about my blogging too. Life happens, to all of us! :)

Cindylew said...

We're all still here too...and we'll be here whenever you have time to share your life again.

Steph said...

I'm still here too!!! You take care, ok?