Days since surgery

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Checking in

I haven't picked a particular diet plan...I am exploring clean eating or thinking of counting points like I did with WW. I know that I am a carb junkie so that whatever I do is gonna be high in protein and low in carbs. I slowly started exercising again mostly with the inflatable ball and hand weights and have been trying to do small exercises that you can do at your desk during the day. I am also trying eat every 2-3 hours which is no easy task because you are so programmmed to eat only when you are hungry so I have been bringing snacks and I am also going to be adding protein shakes into my diet.
It's been hard because this guy that I really like has just stopped talking to me for no clear reason and because it's never happened to me before, it's hard for me to let it go. My ex who I am very close to still is now dating someone else and I am not used to not being a priority in his life so I am adjusting to that as well...and trying not to turn to my pal food as a comfort. I am sick of food taking such a priority in my life, I am tired of thinking about it....I want to get to the mentality that it is something that I need to live and not something to make friends with...

Obama is winning in New Hampshire....history in the making...

No comments: