Days since surgery

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby Mama Drama

Speaking as the mother of someone's child who I am not married to, at what point do people get it? The relationship is over, you didn't make it, you will always be connected because of the child/children but they are not a high joker, trump card, or pawn piece. Don't use your children to get want you want from someone who is clearly trying to move on with their life.
Well, my boyfriend and I are having some issues with his ex right now and it is wreaking havoc on my eating habits. I weigh in today and lost .2lbs, that is what I gain last week, I am so ready to move down to the next lower tenths.
I was watching a show I think on TLC about a man who weighed a half of a ton and I realize I really have to get back focused. Stuff like that seems impossible but when I was complaining about being fat at 138lbs, I would have thought getting to 400lbs was impossible. Yet I have been there.
I have resolved to focus less on my relationship issues and more on my issues, I am out to make a better me, and although I have no greater cheerleader (he'll hate that) than my boyfriend I have to be happy with me before I can truly be happy with him...I am being patient with his process and so he will have to grant me the same courtesy.
Well will add some more later...just had a lil time and thought I would post trying to make it a habit.

No comments: